Re: Docbook 5.x

От Alexander Law
Тема Re: Docbook 5.x
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Hello Peter,

In that case can we postpone the second commit until step 3 in your plan
of migration to XML is done?
I mean "- Port all DSSSL customizations to XSLT.  Manually evaluate
output for quality. ";
If we will not change contents/formatting until migration to xslt is
done, we can ensure that output is the same by automatic means.
(See my letter:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/56337365.2080104%40postgrespro.ru)

Best regards,
Alexander