Re: psql \copy hanging

От Arnaud L.
Тема Re: psql \copy hanging
Дата
Re: psql \copy hanging  ("Arnaud L." <arnaud.listes@codata.eu>)
Список pgsql-general
Le 27/08/2019 à 13:13, Luca Ferrari a écrit :
> My personal experience with shares and network that are not so much
> stable is that they can block, and that is why I'm suggesting to try
> on the local filesystem to see if that is a share-related problem or a
> resource problem. Also scheduling the script at a different time could
> help, because it could be at that time the machine (and it could mean
> the sharing machine) is busy at the point it does not respond.

I'm quite confident that changing the schedule would help (since the
script runs fine during work hours), but the time-table is already quite
busy.
I move the offending line at the end of the script, so it will run some
minutes later, maybe this will be enough.
I'll also try to write it directly on a local folder to rule this out.

Cheers
--
Arnaud