Re: Checkpoint Err on Startup of Rsynced System

От Jim Longwill
Тема Re: Checkpoint Err on Startup of Rsynced System
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Jeff Janes,

Ok.  I checked this further and just found that the pg_xlog area is
symlinked to another area.. and indeed that other area was not being
rsynced (!) and I thought it was.  So, I just fixed this, re-ran it and
now it is working.  Now I believe I have a stable postgres running on M2.

So, thanks Jeff for mentioning pg_xlog.  Thanks to others as well for
your input.

--Jim Longwill

--
Jim Longwill