RE: BUG #15078: Unable to receive data from WAL Stream Error

От Kolla, Mahesh
Тема RE: BUG #15078: Unable to receive data from WAL Stream Error
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello Tomas,

Thank you for the suggestions.

We are not getting any other errors in our stand by database .This  error is written directly to postgres.log by Logger
process.We are not running any shell script for it .

It is showing dev/null :no such file or directory may be because of this command
restore_command='cp /archive/%f %p 2>/dev/null' in recovery.conf file

Please let me know whether it gives any clue to answer this problem

Thank you
Mahesh Kolla