Re: 10.0

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: 10.0
Дата
Re: 10.0  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 05/13/2016 02:22 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> Using something like <year>.2.0 for the second one in the same year
> could be suggested, but to me that sounds like the worst of both worlds.

The amount of brain cycles, electricity, taxes on internet connectivity
and transcontinental data spent on the discussion of version numbers
could have finished the release by now.

How about we just call it 9.6?

I mean we haven't yet actually identified a problem we are trying to
solve have we?

Sincerely,

JD
--