Re: SPI_exec ERROR in pl/r of R 3.2.4 on PostgreSQL on Windows 7

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: SPI_exec ERROR in pl/r of R 3.2.4 on PostgreSQL on Windows 7
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 05/03/2016 06:55 AM, Dave Cramer wrote:
> Does anyone else have a Windows 7 installation we can test this on ?
>
> This https://github.com/postgres-plr/plr/files/191013/plr-8.3.0.16-pg9.5-win32.zip
> is actually a 64 bit version built on windows 10. I've had one
> confirmation that it works.

I tested Dave's plr.dll and it works fine on 64 bit Win7 with 64 bit
Postgres 9.5.2 (from the EDB installer) and 64 bit R-3.3.0 (from CRAN).
I also built and tested my own -- attached.

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com

Вложения