Re: HeapTupleSatisfiesToast() busted? (was atomic pin/unpin causing errors)

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: HeapTupleSatisfiesToast() busted? (was atomic pin/unpin causing errors)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>>      Allow Pin/UnpinBuffer to operate in a lockfree manner.
>> I get the errors:
>>
>> ERROR:  attempted to delete invisible tuple
>> ERROR:  unexpected chunk number 1 (expected 2) for toast value

Just reminder, you investigate "unexpected chunk number" problem, but, seems, we
have another bug (first ERROR: attempted to delete invisible tuple). IMHO, it's
a separate bug, not related to oid. Unfortunately, I've never seen such error on
my notebook.

  WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/

Сообщение: Re: asynchronous and vectorized execution
Сообщение: Re: asynchronous and vectorized execution