Re: Ignore heap rewrites for materialized views in logical replication

От Euler Taveira
Тема Re: Ignore heap rewrites for materialized views in logical replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, May 31, 2022, at 11:13 AM, Amit Kapila wrote:
I think we don't need the retry logical to check error, a simple
wait_for_caught_up should be sufficient as we are doing in other
tests. See attached. I have slightly modified the commit message as
well. Kindly let me know what you think?
Your modification will hang until the test timeout without the patch. That's
why I avoided to use wait_for_caught_up and used a loop for fast exit on success
or failure. I'm fine with a simple test case like you proposed.

--
Euler Taveira

Сообщение: Re: PG15 beta1 sort performance regression due to Generation context change
Сообщение: Re: PG15 beta1 sort performance regression due to Generation context change