Re: Debian and Postgres

От Rafal Pietrak
Тема Re: Debian and Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general

W dniu 04.05.2016 o 22:55, rob stone pisze:
[----------------------]

> I can connect via psql and issue queries without any problems. Trying
> to connect via JDBC fails. Trying to connect by an application fails.

Since psql works, have you tried the basic tests to figure out the
difference from ODBC connections (following suspected problems with TCP
stack/acl as suggested by others). I mean:

$ psql template1 # you said this works, so...
$ psql -h localhost template1 # does this work?
$ psql -h <your_odbc_hostmane> template1 # does that work?
$ psql -h <your_odbc_IP_instead_of_hostname> template1 # does that work
if the above doesnt?

-R