Re: Function PostgreSQL 9.2

От Berend Tober
Тема Re: Function PostgreSQL 9.2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
David G. Johnston wrote:
> On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 2:57 PM, drum.lucas@gmail.com
>
>     I would expect a minimum of respect from the members of this list,
>     but seems you got none. If someone would need my help, I'd never
>     insult him/her like you guys are doing.
>
>     If my questions are too "child" for you, please, do not answer them.
>     Ignore the emails... Isn't that simple?
>
>     Talking to me like you guys are talking, is what I call "a ten-years
>     old post".
>

> ​I'm not sure is this was meant to be a play on words but the original
> use of the phrase meant "a post written 10 years ago" - not that you are
> acting like a 10 year old.

My apologies for causing that misunderstanding. The phrase was
definitely not meant to imply the post of a 10-year old childs
intelligence (although I suppose it would have been impressive) ... I
was considerably older than that when I posted that example of compound
sequences ... 10-years ago.

> FWIW I didn't read any kind of "stealing of credit" in what you wrote -
> nor likely did most people.  That particular observation came out of
> left field.

As I said, I might be over-sensitive on this ... being the original
author of the copied example implementation.