Re: Docbook 5.x

От Jürgen Purtz
Тема Re: Docbook 5.x
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On 04.05.2016 16:51, Tom Lane wrote:
> Ouch.  What about output to PDF?  While we don't care as much about
> that as HTML for day-to-day use, it has to be feasible (ie, not hours).
>
>             regards, tom lane

Actually I made tests using fop on single files (the converted sgml
files). This works within seconds and in my very first mail from
2016-04-20 I added the results for the 'advanced.xml' file. When I try
to convert the complete 'postgres_all.xml' file, fop crashes after some
minutes. As fop is a Java application, it is possible that the assigned
main memory is short (-Xms -Xmx, ...) - or it comes from some other Java
specific issues. I will work on this in the next days.

Jürgen Purtz