Re: ODP: ODP: Problem with the psqlodbc driver

От Inoue, Hiroshi
Тема Re: ODP: ODP: Problem with the psqlodbc driver
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

On 2016/04/29 23:20, Adrian Klaver wrote:
On 04/28/2016 10:19 PM, Henryk Dyguś wrote:
Hello,

Ccing list
Please keep the list in the conversation as that puts more eyes on the problem.

Here's translation.

1st window:

There was a problem with the application odbcad32.exe and needs to close.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
If you are at work, the information you were working on might be lost.
For more information about this error, click here.

2nd window:
Error signature
To view technical information about the error report, click here.

3rd window:
Content error report
The following information about the process will be reported:
The following files will be attached to the bug report:

Thanks for the translation. Unfortunately it seems to be mostly boiler plate wording.

I do not have an answer at this time, though my suspicion is incompatibilities with what ever version of compiler was used and an old version of Windows. Hopefully someone with more knowledge of this can provide more information.

I'm doubtful whether libpq related dlls compiled using vc12 work under Windows XP or not.
Try to replace libpq related dlls (libpq.dll, ssleay32.dll, libeay32.dll and libintl.dll) in C:\Program Files\psqlodbc\0905\bin
with the Binaries from installer version 9.3.12  win32 x86-32
  at http://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/pgbindownload
.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue