Re: CREATE EXTENSION without superuser access

От Vik Fearing
Тема Re: CREATE EXTENSION without superuser access
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 04/27/2016 10:22 PM, Steve Atkins wrote:
> Is there any way to install an extension either from a SQL connection or from a user-defined directory instead of
.../extensions?

> (And if not, is there a TODO here?)

There is actually a TODON'T here. Search the pgsql-hackers archives for
some very, very long reading about "extension templates".

This was (I think) the last thread about it:
www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/m2bo5hfiqb.fsf@2ndQuadrant.fr
--
Vik Fearing                                          +33 6 46 75 15 36