Bug report

От Кирковский Александр
Тема Bug report
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Hi.

There is some pretty strange behavior in "PostgreSQL 9.4.5, compiled by Visual C++ build 1800, 64-bit".

I have a query (it is attached to the letter – bug.script), that do some complex calculations using window functions. When the data is stored in global tables it works just fine (returns 2711 rows), but when data is in temporary tables the query returns 9076 (some rows are duplicated).

I’ve checked, this bug is not reproduced in PostgreSQL 9.5.2, but I wonder if it is coincidence, because the bug is pretty fragile (changing almost any join leads to normal behavior), and in 9.5.2 the plan is totally different.

I’ve also attached db backup (plain and tar), plans and non-default settings in both postgresql versions.

Sincerely yours,

Alexander Kirkouski.

Вложения