Re: [HACKERS] BUG: pg_stat_statements query normalization issues with combined queries

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] BUG: pg_stat_statements query normalization issues with combined queries
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Kyotaro HORIGUCHI <horiguchi.kyotaro@lab.ntt.co.jp> writes:
> I found an inconsistency (in style, not function:) between
> copyfuncs and equalfuncs. The patch handles the three members
> utilityStmt, stmt_location and stmt_len of Query at once and
> copyfuncs seems to be edited to follow the rule, but in
> equalfuncs the position of utilityStmt is not moved.

I think you're looking at struct Query's instance of utilityStmt.
I didn't move that one.  (Maybe I should've, but it didn't
look quite as randomly dropped into the middle of the struct
as the PlannedStmt one did.  Just a judgment call in either case.)