Re: Is it possible to recover the schema from the raw files?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Is it possible to recover the schema from the raw files?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 04/24/2016 08:54 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 04:35:56PM +0100, Tomas J Stehlik wrote:
>
>>> Well if the corrupted raw files include the system information
>>> then I think you are out of luck.
>>
>> Well, this topic is not about "luck".
>
> Surely, English isn't my vernacular language - but "out of
> luck" has seemed to be an euphemism for "no, it
> ain't possible" to me unto now.
>
> Adrian cautiously added "I think" (as in 'he thinks').

Yeah, should have been smarter in my word choice.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Is it possible to recover the schema from the raw files?
Сообщение: Re: Is it possible to recover the schema from the raw files?