Re: Libevent conflict on EL-6?

От Chapman Flack
Тема Re: Libevent conflict on EL-6?
Дата
Re: Libevent conflict on EL-6?
Список pgsql-pkg-yum

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgrpms.git;a=blob_plain;f=rpm/redhat/9.5/compat-libevent/EL-6/compat-libevent14.spec;hb=HEAD

> but it looks like we’re not building it for some reason, but I’m not sure why.

Any ideas whom I should ask or where I should look for a reason?

I would love the convenience of being able to subscribe to this repo,
and still successfully update my server. :)

-Chap