Re: PostgreSQL: SQLSetPos fails with SetPos update return error.

От Inoue, Hiroshi
Тема Re: PostgreSQL: SQLSetPos fails with SetPos update return error.
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi Sekhar,

On 2016/04/19 21:37, Venkatesan, Sekhar wrote:

Hi,

I didn’t send the complete traces since it is huge (upto 200MB). If you still need them, let me know how to share it?

Please provide some feedback as this needs to be resolved to complete our product release.

Thanks.

Hmm the current driver seems to be unable to handle inheritance.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue