[pgAdmin 3][Patch]Row-level security policies

От Alexander Polyakov
Тема [pgAdmin 3][Patch]Row-level security policies
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hello,

I've implemented basic support for Row-level security policies
(introduced in PostgreSQL 9.5) in PgAdmin3. Please, have a look at
patches attached to mail.

First patch contains pgPolicy tree object, dlgPolicy dialog, some small
changes in the pgTable and dlgTable code to represent new security
options (ENABLE/FORCE RLS). I've not included changes in xrcDialogs.cpp
into the patch.

Second patch implements tab-completion for new statements
(CREATE/ALTER/DROP POLICY).
I've decided to put these into separate patch, because I don't know
whether I've done it correctly: seems like tab-complete.inc used to be
generated by tabcomplete.pl once, but it doesn't look like a viable
option anymore (script failed at first match with latest tab-complete.c
from psql repository). So I've just edited tab-complete.inc manually.

P.S. Sorry for my previous mail, looks like it got broken by my mail server.

Best Regards,
Alexander

Вложения