Non-default postgresql.conf values to log

От Alex Ignatov
Тема Non-default postgresql.conf values to log
Дата
Re: Non-default postgresql.conf values to log  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
Hello!
For example in oracle alert.log file we have:
System parameters with non-default values:
   processes                = 300
   nls_language             = "AMERICAN"
   nls_territory            = "RUSSIA"
   memory_target            = 720M
   control_files            = "/ora/oradata/orcl/control01.ctl"
My question is: is there any option(s) to log non-default
postgresql.conf values to log file?

--
Alex Ignatov
The Russian Postgres Company