Overloaded function sorting in the Object Browser

От Stephen Cook
Тема Overloaded function sorting in the Object Browser
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello!

I have several overloaded functions in my database and I noticed that
pgAdmin seems to sort them by name, but beyond that the order is random.

For example, if have two functions called "myfunc", one has a single
integer parameter, and the other has two integer parameters, they will
be sorted randomly as far as I can tell.

This happens in the latest version (1.22.1) on both Windows 7 and OSX El
Capitan.

-- Stephen