Re: Regarding Contributors List

От Josh berkus
Тема Re: Regarding Contributors List
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 03/29/2016 10:56 AM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>
>> The contributor list has long been a source of unmanaged misinformation.

I could say the same of the sponsors list ...

It's constantly out of date, yes.  The problem is that updating it is a
highly manual process without good tools since each change in
contributor level needs to be checked with a committee.  Which makes it
easy to put off for large amounts of time.

If someone wants to take on writing a tool which would allow a small
group of people to vote on contributor level changes, additions and
removals on a continous-flow basis, be my guest.  It would help a lot.

Josh Berkus
Red Hat OSAS
(any opinions are my own)

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: