Re: debugging server connection issue

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: debugging server connection issue
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 3/29/2016 1:28 PM, Stephen Constable wrote:
> """
> This error is only printed under a 32-job load, never a single job load.
>
> The processes are indeed connecting over a local network.
>
> I have only enabled the logging of connections and disconnections
> since I figured that would be the most telling :) perhaps that was not
> the best idea.  but, FYI, I see over 5000 such notices in a single
> minute.  I will reconfigure the logging to be more verbose.

if your clients are connecting, executing a read, then disconnecting
100s of times per second, maybe you're eating up all the available
'close_wait' states in your OS.

you might try a connection pool, such as pgbouncer.   pgbouncer would
open some fixed number of database connections, perhaps 50 or so, and
your clients would connect to pgbounce to get a connection from the
pool, use it, then release it.

Сообщение: Re: debugging server connection issue
Сообщение: Re: debugging server connection issue