Re: WIP: Access method extendability

От Petr Jelinek
Тема Re: WIP: Access method extendability
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 29/03/16 19:29, Teodor Sigaev wrote:
>> I incorporated your changes and did some additional refinements on top
>> of them
>> still.
>>
>> Attached is delta against v12, that should cause less issues when
>> merging for
>> Teodor.
>
> But last version is 13th?

No, 12 is last version from Alexander afaics, I named my merge 13, but
somehow the diff was broken so now I just sent diff against Alexander's
work with mine + Alvaro's changes, sorry for confusion.

--   Petr Jelinek                  http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/  PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training &
Services