Re: View deleted records in a table

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: View deleted records in a table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 03/26/2016 12:47 PM, Boyan Botev wrote:
> Thanks, Adrian! That worked great for what I needed. I greatly
> appreciate your help. Do you know if there is a way to also display
> system columns like xmin, xmax with this extension. I can see the need
> for that in some future investigation.

You are not the only one:

http://www.depesz.com/2012/04/04/lets-talk-dirty/

"I would definitely add information about xmin/xmax to outputted columns
– this is required to be able to tell which row is latest, and which was
previous"

I would suggest filing an issue here:

https://github.com/omniti-labs/pgtreats/tree/master/contrib/pg_dirtyread

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais
Сообщение: Re: Unique values on multiple tables