Re: [SPAM] Re: PostgreSQL crash with PANIC message

От Moreno Andreo
Тема Re: [SPAM] Re: PostgreSQL crash with PANIC message
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Il 23/03/2016 21:57, Adrian Klaver ha scritto:
> On 03/23/2016 12:02 PM, Moreno Andreo wrote:
>> Il 23/03/2016 19:57, Adrian Klaver ha scritto:
>>>
>>> Might help to look in:
>>>
>>> Control Panel --> Administrative Tools --> Event Viewer
>>
>> No help there. Nothing strange or pointing to critical resource usage.
>
> The only thing I have left is the generic answer for when things act
> funny on Windows:
>
> Do you have AntiVirus software running against the Postgres data
> directory?

Just to close the thread:

a machine restart worked perfectly (now, while users are working, the
memory allocated is about 1,5 GB), so I requested the admins to
configure a monthly restart. Hope they replace that crap ASAP.

Thanks for your time!
Moreno