Re: Improving EXPLAIN's display of SubPlan nodes

От Andrey M. Borodin
Тема Re: Improving EXPLAIN's display of SubPlan nodes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> On 17 Feb 2024, at 00:38, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>
> Here's a rebase over 9f1337639 --- no code changes, but this affects
> some of the new or changed expected outputs from that commit.

Aleksander, as long as your was reviewing this previously, I’ve added you to reviewers of this CF entry [0]. Please,
pingme or remove yourself, it it’s actually not a case.

BTW, as long as there’s a new version and some input from Tom, would you be willing to post fleshier review?

Thanks for working on this!

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.