Re: dblink_exec: can it perform a remote function?

От Thiemo Kellner
Тема Re: dblink_exec: can it perform a remote function?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Oh, I just noticed, I forgot to post the error message of the second
try. This one, I can understand.
psql:test_02.sql:21: ERROR:  statement returning results not allowed
CONTEXT:  SQL statement "SELECT dblink_exec('pragma','select
WARN(P_MESSAGE := ''Raise dblink test'');')"

--
Auf Gelassene Pferde kann man bauen!
+49 (0)1578-772 37 37

Вложения