Re: Custom Install

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: Custom Install
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
On Apr 25, 2005, at 12:04 PM, Brian J. Erickson wrote:

> I am trying to write a custom install for
> PostgreSQL Server on Windows.
>
> Is there some reference as to where
> the individual components should be
> installed on the machine?
>
> The current install for PostgreSQL is
> a too complicated for the installers.

All of the source for the installer can be found here:

http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pginstaller

Roughly, it puts all of the .dll libraries in the usual Windows system
folder. Otherwise I suspect you could put things wherever you want. And
you don't have to put the .dll files in the Windows folder if you keep
them in the same directory as the executables.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL