Re: Problems installing Postgresql ODBC driver 32bits on Redhat 6.5

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Problems installing Postgresql ODBC driver 32bits on Redhat 6.5
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 03/15/2016 05:52 AM, Laerte Antonio de Almeida Giraldelli wrote:
> Thanks Adrian,
>
> Here are the answers:
>
> - odbcinst.ini content:

The below shows where it is located(/etc/odbcinst.ini), not what is in it.

> odbcinst -j
>
> unixODBC 2.2.14
> DRIVERS............: /etc/odbcinst.ini
> SYSTEM DATA SOURCES: /etc/odbc.ini
> FILE DATA SOURCES..: /etc/ODBCDataSources
> USER DATA SOURCES..: /home/apvmh79/.odbc.ini
> SQLULEN Size.......: 4
> SQLLEN Size........: 4
> SQLSETPOSIROW Size.: 2
>
> - I have downloaded the odbc packages from:
>
> http://rpm.pbone.net/
>
> unixODBC-2.2.14-12.el6_3.i686.rpm
> postgresql-odbc-7.2.5-1.i386.rpm

Any particular reason you are not using the RH repos?

> - When I copied content file /etc/odbc.ini to /home/apvmh79/.odbc.ini
>
> The error changed from:
> [IM002][unixODBC]Missing server name, port, or database name in call to
> CC_connect.
>
> To:
> [28000][unixODBC]FATAL:  no PostgreSQL user name specified in startup packet

And there is a UserName in /home/apvmh79/.odbc.ini?

> The postgre server is 9.4 version.
>

> Att.
> Laerte Antonio de A. Giraldelli
> Gerência de Implantação
> CPqD - Diretoria de Suporte à Decisão e Aplicações
> Fone: +55 19 3705-7215
> laerteg@cpqd.com.br <mailto:laerteg@cpqd.com.br>
> www.cpqd.com.br <http://www.cpqd.com.br/>
>
> "/When you make your mark in the world, watch out for guys with
> erasers./" The Wall Street Journal.

> <mailto:adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>>:
>
>     On 03/14/2016 11:49 AM, Laerte Antonio de Almeida Giraldelli wrote:
>
>         Hello,  please
>
>         We are trying to do a postgre isql conexion . We tried to install
>         several RPM packages for postgresql-odbc 32bits, but we can't make a
>         test using isql.
>
>         We have the environment below:
>
>         SO:Redhat 6.5
>         unixODBC-2.2.14-12.el6_3.i686  (installed)
>         When the pkg postgresql-odbc-7.0.2-17.i386.rpm was installed, It
>         returned this error:
>
>         isql -v rep_teste
>
>         [01000][unixODBC][Driver Manager]Can't open lib
>         '/usr/lib/psqlodbc.so' :
>         file not found
>         [ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLConnect
>

>     Did you check if the file existed at the above location or anywhere?
>

>         When the pkg postgresql-odbc-7.2.5-1.i386.rpm was installed, the lib
>         above was installed, but we got the error:
>

>     Where was it installed?
>

>         isql -v rep_teste
>
>         [IM002][unixODBC]Missing server name, port, or database name in
>         call to
>         CC_connect.
>         [ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLConnect
>
>         We guess the /etc/odbc.ini is correct:
>
>         [rep_teste]
>         Description         = PostgreSQL connection to SallyDB
>         Driver                 = PostgreSQL
>         Database            = rep_teswte
>         Servername         = vmhteste
>         UserName           = teste
>         Password           = 123456
>         Port                    = 5432
>         Protocol              = 9.4
>         ReadOnly            = No
>         RowVersioning       = No
>         ShowSystemTables    = No
>         ConnSettings        =
>
>         We think there are a postgresql-odbc package mistake but we
>         can't find
>         the correct package.
>

>     What is in the odbcinst.ini file?
>
>     What are repo(s) are you using to get the unixODBC and
>     postgresql-odbc packages?
>

>         We'll apprecciate any help. Thank !!.
>
>         Att.
>         Laerte Antonio.
>         "/When you make your mark in the world, watch out for guys with
>         erasers./" The Wall Street Journal.
>

>     --
>     Adrian Klaver

Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Problems installing Postgresql ODBC driver 32bits on Redhat 6.5
Сообщение: Re: Problems installing Postgresql ODBC driver 32bits on Redhat 6.5