Re: unable to connect to postgres db via psycopy

От Dan Sawyer
Тема Re: unable to connect to postgres db via psycopy
Дата
Список psycopg
Thank you for the reply. In the past I have not used this file. Has
there been a recent change?

Should the new line be:

local    all    all    md5

Below is the configuration section of pg_hba.conf:

# TYPE  DATABASE        USER            ADDRESS METHOD

local       all all                                                    peer
# IPv4 local connections:
host       all                         all 127.0.0.1/32                ident
# IPv6 local connections:
host       all                         all ::1/128
   ident
# Allow replication connections from localhost, by a user with the
# replication privilege.
#local   replication     postgres peer
#host    replication     postgres        127.0.0.1/32 ident
#host    replication     postgres        ::1/128 ident

On 03/12/2016 05:26 PM, Christophe Pettus wrote:
> On Mar 12, 2016, at 5:23 PM, Dan Sawyer <dansawyer@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>> psycopg2.OperationalError: FATAL:  Ident authentication failed for user "dan"
> The place to look is in your pg_hba.conf, and makes sure that user "dan" has MD5 password access turned on to the
appropriatedatabase(s) for localhost.

> --
> -- Christophe Pettus
>     xof@thebuild.com

В списке psycopg по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: unable to connect to postgres db via psycopy
Сообщение: Re: unable to connect to postgres db via psycopy