gram.y comment issue

От 张文升
Тема gram.y comment issue
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
hello,

The gram.y  includes the line(line:1965):
/* ALTER TABLE <name> ALTER [COLUMN] <colname> SET ( column_parameter =
value [, ... ] ) */
ALTER opt_column ColId RESET reloptions

The comment has the word "SET", but I think that's should be "RESET".

and

src/include/nodes/parsenodes.h line:141
List      *distinctClause; /* a list of SortGroupClause's */
The comment has the word "SortGroupClause", but that's should be
"distinctClause".

I apologize if this is too small of an error to be considered a bug, but I
figured that we want to be the best we can.

       regards,wensheng zhang

--
张文升 | PostgreSQL DBA