could not migrate 8.0.13 database with large object data to 9.5.1

От Premsun Choltanwanich
Тема could not migrate 8.0.13 database with large object data to 9.5.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dear All,

I have very old project database which also contain lo data (large object data managed by database's functions as lo(oid), lo_in(cstring), lo_oid(lo), lo_out(lo) and oid(lo) to manage ) running on PostgreSQL 8.0.13 and need to migrate it to most recently version as PostgreSQL 9.5.1.

After install PostgreSQL 9.5.1, I running a simple command pg_dumb to 8.0.13 server with parameters required for generate dump file by blobs also be included then running psql with all required parameters to create those dump data to 9.5.1 server. However, almost tables are transferred to new server after the process completed except tables which contain my lo data that all those tables are missing from the database.

Please advise to me, How could I migrate 8.0.13 database with large object data to be working on 9.5.1?

NETsolutions Asia Limited   +66 2 401 9250

NETsolutions Asia Limited

Вложения