Re: Sanity checking for ./configure options?

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: Sanity checking for ./configure options?
Дата
Re: Sanity checking for ./configure options?  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> To make this really robust, you might need to do pattern matching on the
> value.

Yeah, and I don't see any reasonable way to do that... we don't require
sed or the like, do we?

I'll look at the other things you mentioned.

Сообщение: Re: Sanity checking for ./configure options?
Сообщение: Re: Sanity checking for ./configure options?