Re: More stable query plans via more predictable column statistics

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: More stable query plans via more predictable column statistics
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 02/08/2016 03:01 PM, Shulgin, Oleksandr wrote:>

> I've incorporated this fix into the v2 of my patch, I think it is
> related closely enough.  Also, added corresponding changes to
> compute_distinct_stats(), which doesn't produce a histogram.

I think it'd be useful not to have all the changes in one lump, but
structure this as a patch series with related changes in separate
chunks. I doubt we'd like to mix the changes in a single commit, and it
makes the reviews and reasoning easier. So those NULL-handling fixes
should be in one patch, the MCV patches in another one.

regards