Re: Proposal: Generic WAL logical messages

От Artur Zakirov
Тема Re: Proposal: Generic WAL logical messages
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 23.01.2016 01:22, Petr Jelinek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here is updated version of this patch, calling the messages logical
> (decoding) messages consistently everywhere and removing any connection
> to standby messages. Moving this to it's own module gave me place to
> write some brief explanation about this so the code documentation has
> hopefully improved as well.
>
> The functionality itself didn't change.

Hello,

It seems that you forgot regression tests for test_decoding. There is an
entry in test_decoding/Makefile, but there are not files
sql/messages.sql and expected/messages.out. However they are included in
the first version of the patch.

--
Artur Zakirov
Russian Postgres Company