Issue with elog in plperl

От Alex Ignatov
Тема Issue with elog in plperl
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello!
I think i found some bug with elog message exposure from plperl  to pgadmin:

In version 1.22.0(Jan 8 2016, rev REL-1_22_0) i got some trouble with
incorrect behavior elog function in plperl

Here is example function :
CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION elog_test() RETURNS VOID AS $$       elog(INFO, "Vairiable doesn't exist");
elog(NOTICE,"Vairiable doesn't exist");       elog(WARNING, "Vairiable doesn't exist");       elog(ERROR, "Vairiable
doesn'texist");

$$ LANGUAGE plperl;

select elog_test();

In version 1.20.0 (Dec 19 2014 rev: REL-1_20_0)    i have in Message
Output pane:
INFO:  Vairiable doesn't exist
CONTEXT:  PL/Perl function "elog_test"
NOTICE:  Vairiable doesn't exist
CONTEXT:  PL/Perl function "elog_test"
WARNING:  Vairiable doesn't exist
CONTEXT:  PL/Perl function "elog_test"

ERROR:  Vairiable doesn't exist at line 5.
CONTEXT:  PL/Perl function "elog_test"
********** Error **********

ERROR: Vairiable doesn't exist at line 5.
SQL state: 38000
Context: PL/Perl function "elog_test"

But in version 1.22.0  in Message Output pane i have only :

********** Error **********

ERROR: Vairiable doesn't exist at line 5.
SQL state: 38000
Context: PL/Perl function "elog_test"

I.e i have only ERROR note and not other but in psql i have :

=> select elog_test();
INFO:  Vairiable doesn't exist
CONTEXT:  PL/Perl function "elog_test"
NOTICE:  Vairiable doesn't exist
CONTEXT:  PL/Perl function "elog_test"
WARNING:  Vairiable doesn't exist
CONTEXT:  PL/Perl function "elog_test"
ERROR:  Vairiable doesn't exist at line 5.
CONTEXT:  PL/Perl function "elog_test"

Thank you in advance!!!

--
Alex Ignatov