Re: exposing pg_controldata and pg_config as functions

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: exposing pg_controldata and pg_config as functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2/18/16 12:20 PM, Joe Conway wrote:
> Just to be clear, AFAIK there is no issue with the committed changes on
> Windows. If there is please provide a concrete example that we can discuss.

Originally it was mentioned that this feature could be used in the
regression tests by making certain tests conditional on configure
options.  Which presumably won't work if the build was on Windows.

I don't doubt that your code actually works on Windows.