Re: Declarative partitioning

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: Declarative partitioning
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2016/02/15 10:55, Amit Langote wrote:
> required. There is also basic planner support but no support yet to enable
> constraint exclusion on partitions (which will be fulfilled shortly by
> installing equivalent check constraints on partitions).

Just to follow up on this - attached now adds equivalent check constraint
with partition creation. Constraint exclusion should work. No regression
tests yet though.

>From now on, instead of attaching multiple files like in the previous
message, I will send a single tar.gz which will contain patches created by
git-format-patch.

Thanks,
Amit

Вложения

От: Jim Nasby
Сообщение: Re: proposal: enhancing slow query log, and autoexplain log about waiting on lock before query exec time
От: Chapman Flack
Сообщение: How are CREATE EXTENSION ... VERSION or ALTER EXTENSION ... UPDATE TO ... intended to work?