Re: Trouble installing PostGIS on Amazon Linux server

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Trouble installing PostGIS on Amazon Linux server
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2/15/2016 12:41 PM, Augori wrote:

I was told that "The amazon linux is compatible with Centos 6.x".  Does that correspond to RHEL 6?     Is there a command I could use to find out?

Is there a way I can force yum to install the RHEL 6 version?

I saw .el6. in several of your RPMs on an earlier post, so yes, you're running a RHEL/CentOS 6 derived system.

note the RPM version numbers don't necessarily directly match with the file versions.  on my CentOS 6 system, i have...

# rpm -qf /usr/lib64/libpoppler.so.5
poppler-0.12.4-3.el6_0.1.x86_64

poppler-0.12.4-3.el6_0.1.x86_64.rpm is from the centos6 base/updates repository.