Re: PostgreSQL: Inserting NULL values adds empty string.

От Inoue, Hiroshi
Тема Re: PostgreSQL: Inserting NULL values adds empty string.
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi,

Aren't the fields date or timestamp?
If so, there is an option to convert from null to empty string.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

От: Dang Minh Huong
Сообщение: Re: Degradation of performance when upgrade psqlodbc to 09.03.0400
Сообщение: Re: Degradation of performance when upgrade psqlodbc to 09.03.0400