Re: template1 database is facing high datfrozenxid

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: template1 database is facing high datfrozenxid
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 02/12/2016 03:10 PM, AI Rumman wrote:
> I checked it and I did not find any log running sql or any open
> transaction. Not even in pg_prepared_xacts.
> And it looks like pg_catalog database is making the alarm.
>
> Any other idea please, where I need to look into.

select * from pg_locks

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/view-pg-locks.html

> Thanks.
>

> On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 3:05 PM, Adrian Klaver
> <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com <mailto:adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 02/12/2016 02:56 PM, AI Rumman wrote:
>
>         Hi,
>
>         I am running Postgresql 9.1 and I can see the datfrozenxid is
>         going high
>         and vacuum process is not bringing it down. And this has been
>         happening
>         on template1 database.
>
>              2016-02-12 16:51:50.400 CST [19445][@] : [13-1] WARNING:
>         oldest
>              xmin is far in the past
>              2016-02-12 16:51:50.400 CST [19445][@] : [14-1] HINT:
>         Close open
>              transactions soon to avoid wraparound problems.
>

>     The above seems to be the contributing factor.
>
>     Does:
>
>     select * from pg_stat_activity
>
>     show long running queries.
>

>              2016-02-12 16:51:50.400 CST [19445][@] : [15-1] LOG:  automatic
>              vacuum of table "template1.pg_catalog.pg_database": index
>         scans: 0
>              pages: 0 removed, 1 remain
>              tuples: 0 removed, 9 remain
>              system usage: CPU 0.00s/0.00u sec elapsed 0.00 sec
>              2016-02-12 16:51:50.411 CST [19435][@] : [82-1] WARNING:
>         oldest
>              xmin is far in the past
>              2016-02-12 16:51:50.411 CST [19435][@] : [83-1] HINT:
>         Close open
>              transactions soon to avoid wraparound problems.
>              2016-02-12 16:51:50.411 CST [19435][@] : [84-1] LOG:  automatic
>              vacuum of table "template1.pg_catalog.pg_largeobject":
>         index scans: 0
>              pages: 0 removed, 0 remain
>              tuples: 0 removed, 0 remain
>              system usage: CPU 0.00s/0.00u sec elapsed 0.00 sec
>

>         I vacuum database manually but nothing is working out.
>         Please help,
>
>         Thanks.
>

>     --
>     Adrian Klaver

Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: AI Rumman
Сообщение: Re: template1 database is facing high datfrozenxid
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: template1 database is facing high datfrozenxid