Re: PSQL iODBC driver on mac os x 10.10.3 (Yosemite)

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: PSQL iODBC driver on mac os x 10.10.3 (Yosemite)
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 02/10/2016 02:18 PM, Dmitry Pogorelov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry for the too late answer but at last I could get free time for the
> issue. Still I have the problem related to not shown table list in
> LibreOffice. I've built the latest version of 32/64 bit postgresql odbc
> driver (09.05.0100) but already under El Capitan OS X (10.11.3) with
> iODBC 3.52. I've tried to use the driver by different versions of 32 bit
> LibreOffice - didn't help. I turned on mylog and got logs (attached).
> There was just only one "test_table" table with one "a" column. In
> LibreOffice in tables I saw only empty list, without any tables.

I gave up on LO/OO Base as a database frontend some time ago as it's
performance was spotty at best. I do remember that LO/OO was finicky
about there being a primary key on a table.

Does the table you mention have a primary key?

> Best Regards,
> Dmitry
>
> Best Regards
> Dmitry Pogorelov
>

>     All I can think to do is enable MyLog and/or CommLog:
>
>     https://odbc.postgresql.org/docs/config.html
>
>     and see what happens when you use LO or Excel. FYI, logging in
>     particular MyLog, will really slow things down.
>

>         Best Regards
>         Dmitry Pogorelov
>

>     --
>     Adrian Klaver

Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Degradation of performance when upgrade psqlodbc to 09.03.0400
Сообщение: Re: Degradation of performance when upgrade psqlodbc to 09.03.0400