Re: proposal: function parse_ident

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: proposal: function parse_ident
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2/10/16 12:26 PM, Jim Nasby wrote:
> I editorialized the docs and some of the comments. In particular, I documented behavior of not truncating, and
recommendedcasting to name[] if user cares about that. Added a unit test to verify that works. BTW, I saw mention in
thethread about not truncated spaces, but the function*does*  truncate them, unless they're inside quotes, where
they'relegitimate.

New patch for that.

Вложения

От: Jim Nasby
Сообщение: Re: proposal: function parse_ident
От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Improve docs wrt catalog object ACLs