Re: Bug Tracker or Todo List?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Bug Tracker or Todo List?
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
On 02/10/2016 07:50 AM, Jeff Frost wrote:

>> On Feb 10, 2016, at 3:26 AM, Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:
>>

>> Hi,
>>
>> On Mon, 2016-02-08 at 14:46 -0800, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>>> Well what about people that would like to help out? Is there a FAQ
>>> for  contributing or anything?
>>
>> We currently use mailing list for this. Unfortunately, we cannot use
>> the redmine instance at .org, as it is not open to everyone. OTOH,
>> yum.postgresql.org has its own server, so I believe we can setup our
>> own bug tracking system there.
>>
>> Jeff, what do you think?
>>
>> Until then, please use the mailing list for any questions/patches.
>
> Probably worth getting a basic tracker going. That way we don’t have things fall through the cracks when we get busy.

I think we should approach the team about using redmine.postgresql.org.
We don't want to have to create infrastructure that we don't need to. If
they aren't interested in allowing that, then by all means. I have
extensive experience with redmine and would be more than happy to set it
up for this project.

Sincerely,

JD

                         +1-503-667-4564