Re: Support for N synchronous standby servers - take 2

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: Support for N synchronous standby servers - take 2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Suraj,

On 2016/02/09 12:16, kharagesuraj wrote:
> Hello,
>

>>> I agree with first version, and attached the updated patch which are
>>> modified so that it supports simple multiple sync replication you
>>> suggested.
>>> (but test cases are not included yet.)
>
> I have tried for some basic in-built test cases for multisync rep.
> I have created one patch over Michael's <a
href="http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAB7nPqTEqou=xrYrGSgA13QW1xxsSD6tFHz-Sm_J3EgDvSOCHw@mail.gmail.com">patch</a>
patch.
> Still it is in progress.
> Please have look and correct me if i am wrong and suggest remaining test cases.
>
> recovery_test_suite_with_multisync.patch (36K)
<http://postgresql.nabble.com/attachment/5886503/0/recovery_test_suite_with_multisync.patch>

Thanks for creating the patch. Sorry to nitpick but as has been brought up
before, it's better to send patches as email attachments (that is, not as
a links to external sites).

Also, it would be helpful if your patch is submitted as a diff over
applying Michael's patch. That is, only the stuff specific to testing the
multiple sync feature and let the rest be taken care of by Michael's base
patch.

Thanks,
Amit