Re: proposal: make NOTIFY list de-duplication optional

От Vik Fearing
Тема Re: proposal: make NOTIFY list de-duplication optional
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 02/08/2016 09:33 PM, Filip Rembiałkowski wrote:
> Here is my next try, after suggestions from -perf and -hackers list:
>
> * no GUC
>
> * small addition to NOTIFY grammar: NOTIFY ALL/DISTINCT
>
> * corresponding, 3-argument version of pg_notify(text,text,bool)
>
> * updated the docs to include new syntax and clarify behavior
>
> * no hashtable in AsyncExistsPendingNotify
>  (I don't see much sense in that part; and it can be well done
> separately from this)

Please add this to the next commitfest:
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/9/new/
--
Vik Fearing                                          +33 6 46 75 15 36

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Proposal: SET ROLE hook
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: Tracing down buildfarm "postmaster does not shut down" failures