Re: Minor typo in syncrep.c

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: Minor typo in syncrep.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2016/02/03 17:50, Amit Langote wrote:
> Attached patch removes an extraneous word in the comment above

I kept reading and found one place in a comment within the function where
a word is most probably missing,  Attached fixes it.

     /*
      * If this WALSender is serving a standby that is not on the list of
-     * potential standbys then we have nothing to do. If we are still
starting
-     * up, still running base backup or the current flush position is still
-     * invalid, then leave quickly also.
+     * potential sync standbys then we have nothing to do. If we are still
+     * starting up, still running base backup or the current flush position
+     * is still invalid, then leave quickly also.

Thanks,
Amit

Вложения