Re: PostgreSQL Auditing

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Auditing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 02/02/2016 07:26 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 8:25 PM, Curtis Ruck
> <curtis.ruck+pgsql.hackers@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Additionally Robert, given your professional status, you are by no means an
>> unbiased contributor in this discussion.  Your stance on this matter shows
>> that you don't necessarily want the open source solution to succeed in the
>> commercial/compliance required space.  Instead of arguing blankly against
>> inclusion can you at least provide actionable based feedback that if met
>> would allow patches of this magnitude in?

I am *the* first person to criticise EDB. There isn't a person in EDB
that would find that surprising.

That said, Robert, Dave, and all the other contributors that work for
EDB are stand up people. They deserve our respect. Period.

I appreciate the thought process here but if you want any kind of
legitimacy in this community I suggest you do your homework.

JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc.                  http://the.postgres.company/                        +1-503-667-4564