Re: PostgreSQL Auditing

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Auditing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2/2/16 5:00 AM, Simon Riggs wrote:
> Since you've written the email here, I'd ask that you join our community
> and use your knowledge and passion to make things happen.

+1. Kudos for speaking up in the first place, but it's clear that right
now the biggest thing holding Postgres back is lack of reviewers,
followed by lack of developers. If your company put even 10% of what it
would pay for Oracle or MSSQL licensing back into the community (either
via direct employee involvement or by funding development) then auditing
could have moved a lot faster than it did.

It would also help if the community better publicized ways that
companies could give back.